A perfect and simple Autumn dish, which is both sweet and crisp. Packed with a lot of nutrients and protein. Serve as a side dish or as a great lunch meal.
Serves: 4 people
Prep Time: 30 min
- 3 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 6 small apples, thinly sliced
- 18 cup baby arugula
- 3/4 cup mint leaves, chopped
- Juice from 3 lemon
- 9 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 6 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 6 teaspoon salt
- Cook quinoa according to package instructions.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together juice from 1 lemon, melted coconut oil, honey, apple cider vinegar, and salt to make the dressing. Pour over the cooked quinoa.
- Add cranberries, walnuts, sliced apples, arugula, and mint leaves and gently combine as to not to bruise the apples.
- Transfer to the serving plates and enjoy!