Zesty, juicy and crispy salmon fillet with coriander chutney and lime rice!
Lime & Coriander Rice
- 200 g rice
- 3 tablespoons coriander chopped
- 2 spring onions thinly sliced
- 1 lime juiced
- Pinch salt and black pepper
- Cook the rice. Boil and then rinse or if using the absorption method, rinse well and then cover with 300ml of water and simmer for 10 minutes. Fluff up with a fork when cooked.
- Stir in the coriander, spring onions and lime juice. Add a little salt and black pepper at the end to taste.
- 20 g coriander, finely chopped
- 1/2 green chilli, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1.5 piece of ginger, grated
- Juiced lime
- Pinch of salt
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Sugar, to taste
- Pinch of ground cumin
- Add all of the ingredients to a bowl and stir to incorporate everything together. Alternatively, you could add all of the ingredients into a food processor or pestle and mortar for a smoother sauce.
- Taste and adjust sugar and salt to personal preference.
- Serve alongside your preferred main dish or marinade your protein with it like fish, chicken or tofu.