Simple and delicious sandwich which looks and tastes fresh and fancy!
- Bread of your choice (Tip: Sour Dough Bread works great)
- 1 Peach
- 20 gr Walnuts
- ½ Package Mint
- 50 gr Cream Cheese (Tip: New Roots – Vegan Cream Cheese)
- Olive Oil
- Sprout Mix
- Spring Onions
- Lemon Salt Pepper Mix
- Cut up two slices of bread around 1-1.5 cm thick.
- Heat up a pan and drizzle olive oil on low heat, adding the slices of bread onto the pan.
- In the meantime, heat up another pan and roast the walnuts on medium-low heat.
- Toast bread in pan until golden brown and remove from the pan.
- Thinly slice mint leaves and peaches and set aside.
- Dice up roasted walnuts and set aside.
- Plate toasted bread pieces and spread cream cheese on them.
- In order add mint pieces, sliced peaches, and walnuts on to the bread.
- Add lemon salt pepper mix, sprout mix, and spring onions as well.
- Serve like so and enjoy!