This green gazpacho is just the right mix between a delicious hot & cold dish!
- 2 Green Bell Peppers
- 2 Limes
- 1 Red Chili
- 1 Package Coriander
- 1 Spring Onion
- ½ Cucumber
- ½ Cantaloupe
- ½ Package Dill
- ½ Package Basil
- ½ Avocado
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 100 ml Jogurt
- Herb Leaves of Coriander Basil Dill
- Melon Cubes
- Cucumber Cubes
- Pomegranate Seeds
- Ice Cubes
- Chop ingredients into blend-able pieces (green peppers, red chili*, tips of the spring onion, avocado, cucumber, cantaloupe, basil, coriander, dill and garlic)
- Set aside some melon, cucumber, coriander, basil and dill to add as toppings later.
- Add the bell peppers, cucumber, and cantaloupe together in a blender.
- Blend until you have a liquid consistency.
- Add the rest of the ingredients (garlic, spring onion, chili, jogurt, olive oil, balsamic avocado, the juice of two limes, coriander leaves, dill, and basil leaves) and blend together.
- Add the final mixture into a large bowl.
- Chop up leftover melon and cucumber into small cubes and add to the gazpacho.
- Additionally, add ice cubes and pomegranate seeds.
- Drizzle some olive oil on top, sprinkle herbs, and add spring onion on top.
Serve cold and enjoy!
*Note: Remove seeds from the red chili so it’s not so hot