A mix of fresh fruit and crunchy toppings with a sweet and zesty dressing is just what you need!
- 1 Fennel
- 1 Pomegranate
- ½ Package Dill
- ½ Package Basil
- 2 Fresh Figs
- 3 Dried Figs
- 20 gr Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 Grapefruit
- Coconut Blossom Sugar
- 1 Lime (Zest and Juice)
- Olive Oil
- Agave Nectar
- Salt & Pepper
- Thinly slice the fennel .
- Peel the grapefruit and slide into pieces.
- Thinly slice the fresh figs and cut the dried figs into small pieces.
- Roll the pomegranate to release the seeds inside.
- Cut the pomegranate in half and shake out the loosened seeds.
- Heat up pan with medium-low heat and caramelize the pumpkin seeds with a bit of coconut blossom sugar.
- Separate the leaves and stems of both basil and dill and set the stems aside.
- Finely chop the stems of both herbs together.
- Add all ingredients together in a big bowl.
- Drizzle agave nectar and olive oil on top.
- Add lime zest, the juice of half a lime, and some juice of half a grapefruit to the bowl.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste and mix well.