November 16, 2022
Vegetarian Tarte with Basil Pesto
Easy and deliciously tasty, zesty and juicy!
- 3 medium zucchini (slice on angle with 3mm thickness)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 lemon
- 200 gr cottage cheese
- 3 tbsp grated Parmesan
- Olive oil
- 3 tbsp basil pesto
- 30cm puff pastry / tarte dough
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 210 degrees C
- Grate or cut 1 clove of garlic into cottage cheese aloong with the zest of half a lemon and salt, pepper and olive oil
- Lay puff pastry onto a sheet of baking paper and spread cottage cheese & pesto. (Make sure to leave 1.5cm boarder)
- Lay zucchini over cottage cheese with each slice overlapping each other.
- Transfer to a baking tray and cook for 20-25 minutes, until pastry is golden brown.
- Serve with scattered olives, dill and parmesan cheese